Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Daddy got a job not far away from my home town.

So, my dad got a job, and he informed me that it's close enough to my hometown that he will be staying in my old house. ::holds head in hands:: I told him straight up I don't know if that's such a good idea, but he told me he's not talking to any old friends, he's going to be worried about getting the house back up to par, he's going to worry about his new job, and that he's going to be ok.

I think that he is strong enough to do this right now, but I don't know for how long. I don't know if this will last. "Lord give me the strength to trust my father, give me the strength to trust in you. Remind me that you know what is best for people. Lord give me inner peace, and make everything ok inside of me. Give me the strength to give this entire problem to you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment